Our Somerset Golf Course V2

About Our Course

SINCE 1932

Our Golf Course was originally 9 holes designed in 1932 by 5 times Open Champion JH Taylor. It was extended to 18 holes in 1991 by Leonard Fisher, who owned the course from 1955-2007, after acquiring adjoining land.

The course benefits from outstanding views across the surrounding countryside, and is kept in top conditioning by a team of dedicated green keepers.

The Par 70 course has matured into a beautiful parkland course with tree lined fairways with tricky greens to test golfers of all abilities. The course benefits from excellent drainage which guarantees all year round golf.


Golf Course Tour

Course Status

Course Open - No Restrictions - Driving Range Open. 25.06.22